Microsoft BizTalk RFID
Printronix utilizes Microsoft BizTalk RFID technology to deliver turnkey RFID printing solution to supply chain operators worldwide.
What is Microsoft BizTalk RFID?
Microsoft BizTalk RFID is server software that provides a simple and uniform way to manage and communicate with RFID devices on a Microsoft Windows platform. By enabling cost-effective, plug-and-play development of RFID capabilities. Microsoft BizTalk RFID effectively breaks through business barriers to RFID adoption.
What is the Printronix Device Provider?
The Printronix Device Provider is edge server software that automatically provides printer management services for any Microsoft BizTalk compliant software application. (See diagram above.) It allows plug-and-play compatibility with Printronix RFID printers and most any enterprise application. Think about it as a two-way driver that can send command and control data to the printer as well as receive valuable information about printer configuration and data that has been encoded.
Capabilities of the Printronix Device Provider
The following SL4M/SL5r management services are provided to all BizTalk RFID compliant applications:
- Print, encode and validate RFID tags
- Electronic Auditing of each tag encoding /label print event
- Add/Remove/Retrieve label templates (PGL Forms) from printer
- Monitor more than 30 alert conditions from the printer
- Number of devices that can be managed is completely scalable.
Benefits to channel and users
- Printronix channel partners can have confidence that whatever RFID infrastructure a customer may have or choose, it will work seamlessly with Printronix RFID printers.
- VARs and System Integrators can quickly build RFID solutions that focus on client’s business requirements knowing that with Printronix SL4M and SL5r printers, the details of printer integration and server interfaces have already been handled.
- End users who are starting a pilot program or implementing RFID into their supply chain can use BizTalk RFID and Printronix printers to quickly deploy robust yet easy to use RFID applications in a variety of business contexts.
Further details about BizTalk can be found at:
For more information:
Call Printronix1-800-665-6210, Option 1
Email Printronix email@example.com
Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.